Saturday, November 04, 2006

My Pschic Self

Hi, and welcome to my blog. Here I will share my thoughts on my "psychic abilities", (which I think we all have), articles I think you might like to read, and, I hope, you will share your thoughts and experiences.

To start with, I think we all have a certain amount of psychic abilities, but most people don't think of them as such, calling it "intuition", "chance", "coincidence", and sometimes just "dumb luck". Who knows where we get these thoughts, but we probably get them a lot more than we think, and just ignore them in the rush of daily life. Whether our messages are from a spirit, an angel guide, or just from our "higher self", we would probably be better off paying more attention to our inner thoughts.

Please feel free to post your experiences and thoughts, as I will mine.

No comments: