Saturday, November 11, 2006

Personal Experiences

Like we said last week, just about everyone has had experiences that they just couldn't explain rationally. I wanted to recount an experience that I witnessed many years ago, but I still think about it when I think of psychic experiences.

My ex-husband and I had just gotten married in 1975, and had moved to Hattiesburg, Mississippi so he could go to school. He had a part-time job as a police officer, and was going to school full-time, so he had to take naps when he could. He had lain down about 5:00PM, and slept until about 10:00 so he could go in for the midnight shift. He woke up and told me about this very vivid dream he had just had, about a woman who was in a wreck on the expressway above town. He told me exactly where she was, what she was driving, and that they had to do something "different" to get her out of the car. Right after they got her out, the engine blew up, and it would have probably killed her if they had not gotten her out. After he told me that he went in to work.

He told his partner about the dream before they went on shift, and they just made a joke about it. They weren't joking though a few hours later, when they got the call about a wreck on the upper side of town. He said it was exactly like his dream, and they knew exactly how to get her out, and just like in his dream, the engine blew up after they got her out. I remember that I asked him why he was coming home at 3:30 instead of the regular time. He said they had told the shift captain about what had happened, and the captain told them to take the rest of the night off. I don't believe he ever worked with his partner again (Wonder why?)

Let me hear about your experiences, and please feel free to comment on any post on here.
For a free ecourse on personal psychic development, go to http://www.freewebs.com/winder50/index.htm.

No comments: